Cutlass Security Group Limited, (Cutlass) are aware that in today’s world the protection of data and information is fundamental to your personal security and we have an obligation to ensure the data we capture and store relating to our staff is respected, used correctly and stored securely.
Please be aware that all data captured and retained by our company is managed in accordance with the GDPR. Cutlass ensures:
- It will be fairly and lawfully processed as per the GDPR
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Securely captured and retained
- Not transferred to other countries
- Employees have a right to access and view any data we hold relating to them and we always uphold this right.
Please apply to the office for more information on how to access this information if required.
Cutlass Security Group Limited is registered with the Information Commissionaires Office and complies with all relevant legislation and GDPR.
Should any staff have any concerns regarding data protection or the practices we utilize please bring these concerns (in writing wherever possible) to the immediate attention of the Group CEO who is located at the Head Office.